Updated February 28, 2022
Data We Gather
In order to provide the best services, we may gather and use some personally identifiable data when you interact with our website and social media. We do so respectfully and with regards to your safety. Personally identifiable information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
How We Might Use Your Data
There are a few ways we may utilize your information, including, but not limited to:
- Regular Business Operations We routinely share data with our employees and vendors who need access to your information in order to complete a request. These items include but are not limited to, completing a customer service request, employee training, updating membership information, etc.
- Behavioral Retargeting Mr. Clean Car Wash uses third-party marketing services to remarket to you after you have visited our site. We use these third parties to optimize your ad experience based on your past visits to our site. These sites include Google Ads and Facebook. You can opt-out of receiving retargeting Google Ads by visiting the ad settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. You can opt out of receiving Facebook retargeting ads by visiting: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217.
Data Automatically Collected
Some data is automatically collected whenever you visit Mr. Clean Car Wash's website. These include cookies, pixel tags, analytics tags, and other similar technologies. This data may be used in combination with other collected data and data collected by third parties.
Mr. Clean Car Wash regularly uses several social media sites including, but not exclusively, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter. Anything you post on social media is considered public information and will not be treated confidentially. By interacting with our social media pages or channels you agree to hold Mr. Clean Car Wash and licensor harmless and without liability for the result or any and all content you post on our social media.
Mr. Clean Car Wash collects information provided to us through our employment application portal, provided and made available by a third-party vendor. You decide what information is provided to us; however, we do request certain information such as name, email address, work history, etc. The data we collect from your application will be used (a) to make decisions about potential employment (b) to keep a record of previous applicants. We in no way guarantee that your application will be reviewed for any particular opening or that your application will result in an interview or offer of employment.
Mr. Clean Car Wash runs a blog on many different topics related to our business. Our blog is subject to all data collection standards listed on this page. Blog Posts may not be regularly updated or maintained and may include outdated or otherwise inaccurate information. For information about our blog, please email email@example.com.
Marketing Communications Opt-In/Unsubscribe
If you opt-in to receive email updates from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the steps listed in the email or by contacting us at the email address or phone number at the end of this document.
Sweepstakes and Contests
Mr. Clean Car Wash may occasionally offer sweepstakes and contests. Participation requires that you submit personally identifiable information, which may include your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other personal information. Data that is collected will be used to (a) contact you with promotional and sweepstakes/contest information (b) shared with approved third-party vendors (c) subject to any additional terms and conditions as described in the rules of said sweepstakes or competition.
Sharing Your Information
We aim to keep your information safe. We do not sell or distribute your personal information. However, there are a few ways we may share your information with authorized third parties, including, but not limited to:
- Legal matters. We may share your information as required by law or as necessary to protect our business interests.
- Corporate transaction. We may disclose your information to a third party in the case that we sell or transfer a portion of our business.
- Service providers. These authorized third parties may receive your personal information in certain circumstances, such as completing a payment transaction, etc.
Links to Other Sites
Mr. Clean Car Wash and licensor has no control or responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If notified that we have unknowingly collected information about a child or children under the age of 13, we will delete it in accordance with applicable laws.
How to Contact Us